Wildsam Boston takes readers deep into the city’s traditions and lore, from the Revolution to the Red Sox. But it also reveals the dynamic new Boston of today, spotlighting the world-class food scene, diverse arts world and amazing universities.
- Insider’s guides to Fenway Park and key Revolution sites
- The truth about the Boston accent
- Food and drink discoveries: seafood, Irish bars and the best pizza slice
- True stories of gangsters and heists, reformers and radicals
- How to run, row and sail on the Charles River
- Boston’s Black history, Irish heritage and diverse future
- Great moments in Marathon, Celtics, Bruins and Patriots history
- Interviews with noted chefs, authors, shopkeepers and Boston cops
- Fresh writing by author Sam Graham-Felsen and journalist Dart Adams
There are no reviews yet.